Click Images Below for more details
Please comeback soon for more featured items!
The home office, create a space where it doesn't feel like work!
Your home office is that place where you can focus on all the daily tasks that need to be done. We can help you find the perfect home office solution for any space, large or small. Create a space you will love to work in. A well designed office will help keep things organised and tackling those to-do's will be easier and more efficient.
Click any of the items below to view all the pieces available in each collection.
Home Office Features
Solid hardwoods and veneers using hardwoods, cherry and northern red oak throughout.
Northern Red Oak Construction: Northern red oak has better stability when compared to other species of oak.In addition, the colour of the wood is more consistent and its growth rings are tighter, giving a much more pleasant look.
Veneer: Not only is our veneer thicker, they are plain sliced (as opposed to rotary sliced) and split matched to give a pleasant repeating pattern of parabolic grain. Moreover, the width of each veneer strip is matched to the width of the substrate so that you’ll never see a narrow strip at the edge.
• All components are carefully sanded, sealed, and
lacquered. This care in finishing is applied not just to the
outside, but also, where it’s less obvious. Check, for
example, the pigeon drawers, box & file drawer sides &
dividers, and you’ll immediately see the quality
• The side panels found on the rolltops are extremely
important in providing structural integrity of the tambour
mechanism. Our desks feature one-piece bent solid oak
construction, not found anywhere else. (see side picture
• Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Glides: Pull open any
accessory or file drawer and you’ll immediately notice
the smooth gliding action made possible only with high
quality ball bearing glides. (see side picture #2)
• English Dovetailed Drawers: English dovetail, a truly time
tested construction technique, is found in all our drawers,
both front and back, ensuring your enjoyment of the desk
for years to come. (see side picture #3)
• Our innovative drawer with flip down front works as a
regular drawer when the front is up. When the front
unlocks and flips down, it can accommodate keyboard
and notebook use. (see side picture #6)
• Raised panel: Raised panel construction is not only more
attractive but it utilizes the great dimensional stability
along the longitudinal direction of wood to prevent
cracking/warping due to moisture variation. The panels
themselves are made of membrane pressed veneer,
giving unparalleled stability.
• Many other features are found in the home office collection: felt-lined pencil drawer, wire management, built-in pencil trays, secretary pullout trays for extra work space, locking legal-letter adjustable file drawers (see side picture #4), solid wood pigeon hole drawers, CD-ROM/media storage, brass hardware (see side picture #5), lockable tambour doors, universal pedestal that accommodates tower or desktop CPU (see side picture #7), adjustable kneehole bookshelves, adjustable drawer dividers, etc. Explore them and experience the difference of quality construction.
• Note: Not all features are found on all desks. Specification subject to change without notice.
Please come back soon to view all the details on the above collections.